We represent and manage 200+ skilled esports players in major titles including Overwatch, League of Legends, Rocket League and CS:GO. We also work with popular gaming content creators on YT/Twitch.
We’re seeking aspiring esports player managers to be trained by our team. You will be working with agents & the executive team to help manage & coordinate obligations for a selection of talent.
– Solid understanding of the esports scene
– Strong communication skills
– Capable of building & maintaining relationships
– Los Angeles-based
– Multilingual (Korean pref.)
– Experience working in the esports industry (or larger digital entertainment space), or playing/watching competitive games
Please send your Cover Letter + CV/Résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Full Name – Player Manager Position
Emails sent directly to staff will not be reviewed.